Camel’s Hump Nordic Ski Area, Inc. is organized and operates, exclusively for charitable and educational purposes, as a tax exempt, 501c3 non-profit corporation, with the following mission:
- To preserve, maintain and foster a community network of Nordic ski and snowshoe trails on public and private land;
- To facilitate a deeper understanding and appreciation of the winter environment and the mental and physical benefits of Nordic skiing and snowshoeing;
- To use this neighborhood trail network to develop a strong sense of community;
- To build an active and involved membership led by a dedicated board of directors;
- To provide a unique ski experience for all skiers on a mixture of terrain in ways that foster an appreciation for community, nature, and responsible environmental stewardship.